Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when will CZ distribute the judge certification mail?

+2
Bernado
kyo
6 posters

Go down

when will CZ distribute the judge certification mail? Empty when will CZ distribute the judge certification mail?

Post  kyo Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:24 am

i have passed the judge test ,1 month has passed ,but where is my CZ no? where is my T-shirt?

kyo

Back to top Go down

when will CZ distribute the judge certification mail? Empty Re: when will CZ distribute the judge certification mail?

Post  Bernado Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 am

I think they have been busy lately.
Anyway If you have passed the test it doesn't matter much whether you receive the mail or not.
Just look at your profile.
If you don't have a CZE number, then you must contact them. If you have the CZE number then everything is okay.
And don't expect a T-shirt. Nobody said they were going to send you a T-shirt. They'll give you one if you participate as a judge/volunteer in any event.

Bernado

Back to top Go down

when will CZ distribute the judge certification mail? Empty Re: when will CZ distribute the judge certification mail?

Post  Damio Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 am

Bernado wrote:I think they have been busy lately.
Anyway If you have passed the test it doesn't matter much whether you receive the mail or not.
If you don't have a CZE number, then you must contact them. If you have the CZE number then everything is okay.
And don't expect a T-shirt. Nobody said they were going to send you a T-shirt. They'll give you one if you participate as a judge/volunteer in any event.

they did say somewhere that they will try to get all judges at least 1 shirt
Damio
Damio

Location : somewhere in the UK if you know where, please tell me because i don't

Back to top Go down

Post  Quercus Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Dont afraid ... If you are going to vounteer at any major tournament, You will get one Smile
Quercus
Quercus

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwarl Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:03 am

Damio wrote:
Bernado wrote:I think they have been busy lately.

they did say somewhere that they will try to get all judges at least 1 shirt

I do remember that about the shirt that is why they asked for sizes when you sign up to take the test though with all that is going on I do not see them sending out shirts to everyone that takes the level one test but that may change in the future as another said if you want a shirt now you will most likely only get one when you volunteer to judge an event.
shadowwarl
shadowwarl

Back to top Go down

Post  kyo Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 am

OK!

where is my CZ No. after all

is the No. posted in my forum account?

or somewhere else i don't know yet?

kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwarl Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 am

kyo wrote:OK!

Thatshould have been emailed to you when you received the notification you passes so I would suggest emailing crypto
shadowwarl
shadowwarl

Back to top Go down

Post  _X_ Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:21 am

kyo wrote:OK!

You can go to http://cze.slowmail.com/ and log in. Then click your name in the top right, and it'll show your profile. Your CZE# is posted there.
_X_
_X_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum