Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am very new to TCG, and i just need a couple things answered plz >.<

2 posters

Go down

I am very new to TCG, and i just need a couple things answered plz >.< Empty I am very new to TCG, and i just need a couple things answered plz >.<

Post  Ktx13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 am

Well, i just bought 3 boxes of the 24 pack Archives booster's as well as a couple starter packs, and i was just wondering #1 What does EA mean? Also, is there a site or forum i can go to, to see what cards are very rare and prized. I am not interested in the *loot to be honest. I am very keen on getting active in the TCG community, and to one day compete. Also, how can i tell what cards are rare? or Epic?

Thanks for your help!

Ktx13

Back to top Go down

I am very new to TCG, and i just need a couple things answered plz >.< Empty Re: I am very new to TCG, and i just need a couple things answered plz >.<

Post  BlueRider Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm

EA stands for Extended Art. An EA card has a larger art window than a normal card. See regular Scout Omerrta vs EA Scout Omerrta:
I am very new to TCG, and i just need a couple things answered plz >.< Scout_omerrtaI am very new to TCG, and i just need a couple things answered plz >.< Scout_omerrta

The new official forums would probably be a good place to start. They've been moved to http://forums.wowtcg.com.

Rarity is determined by the color of the text at the bottom of the card.
White = Common
Green = Uncommon
Blue = Rare
Purple = Epic
Orange = Legendary/Loot

Scout Omerrta above is common because the symbol and "DARK PORTAL 232/319 " at the bottom of the card are white. Sometimes it can be difficult to distinguish between the blue and purple, though this is mostly limited to the older sets.
BlueRider
BlueRider

Location : San Diego, California, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Back to top Go down

I am very new to TCG, and i just need a couple things answered plz >.< Empty Re: I am very new to TCG, and i just need a couple things answered plz >.<

Post  Ktx13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 pm

thank you very much for your help Smile

Ktx13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum