Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requirements to be counted for participating

2 posters

Go down

Requirements to be counted for participating Empty Requirements to be counted for participating

Post  orimaarko Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:50 am

CZE,

1) I'm wondering what is required to be considered a participant in day 2 or 3 of worlds. I ask because what if I don't do so well early in the tournie on either day and want to drop to play in one of the other side events or see other things at gen con.

2) Also, when will players be receiving their participation prizes at worlds? Will it be immediately after the player leaves the event, after day one cut, day 2 cut, etc..
orimaarko
orimaarko

Back to top Go down

Requirements to be counted for participating Empty Re: Requirements to be counted for participating

Post  orimaarko Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 pm

bump
orimaarko
orimaarko

Back to top Go down

Requirements to be counted for participating Empty Re: Requirements to be counted for participating

Post  Roshen Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:52 pm

orimaarko wrote:
1) I'm wondering what is required to be considered a participant in day 2 or 3 of worlds. I ask because what if I don't do so well early in the tournie on either day and want to drop to play in one of the other side events or see other things at gen con.

You have to be enrolled in this tournament to be a 'participant' in this event. If you're not enrolled in this event, you're not participating.

2) Also, when will players be receiving their participation prizes at worlds? Will it be immediately after the player leaves the event, after day one cut, day 2 cut, etc..

There is not a set time when each day's participation prizes are being distributed. Our team will distribute these, as appropriate, to the participants of each day's events.

If you make Day 2 or Day 3, and wish to drop from the event, please discuss this with one of the officials running this event on site. They will have specific information about the status of your prizes based in your standing if you drop during this event.
Roshen
Roshen
CZE Employee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum