Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badges of justice redemption in France

2 posters

Go down

Badges of justice redemption in France Empty Badges of justice redemption in France

Post  Sirstaga Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 am

Hello everyone !

I have a few old badges of justice and I would like to know where I should them to trade them for the badges cards.

Well that is in France, or should I send them to the US and in that case what sort of stamps should I include with my order (international stamp coupon or that type of things ...)

Thank you for your awesome job and the fantastic job at the european continentals

Smile

Sirstaga

Back to top Go down

Badges of justice redemption in France Empty Re: Badges of justice redemption in France

Post  Roshen Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 am

Hello,

At this time, the only official location for mail-in Crafting Redemption is the address advertised in the blog here: http://cryptozoic.posterous.com/crafting-is-open-for-business

We prefer correct US postage on your Self Addressed Stamped Envelope, and this results in the least turnaround time in getting these back to you. There are many locations globally that sell US postage.

If you chose to go with an international postal coupon, please understand that this is only good for a flat envelope (not a padded parcel) and only accepted if it has a stamp from your country's post office. To see the difference between a stamped and an unstamped International Postal Coupon see my post here: https://cryptozoic.forumotion.com/tcg-general-discussion-f1/world-of-warcraft-tcg-crafting-forms-and-faq-t1400.htm#22949

We hope this information is helpful, and if you have any additional questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us. If you have specific questions about Crafting Redemption you'd prefer not to discuss on the forums, feel free to email player@cryptozoic.com
Roshen
Roshen
CZE Employee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum