Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im New :)

+2
Damio
Soulkilla
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Im New :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Im New :)

Post  Damio Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 am

nekoangel wrote:
Soulkilla wrote:how do i choose what class to play? coz i have no idea, should i wait to see all the cards i get and try and make a class from them and then buy a class starter pack for that class?

well for me i build with my favourite heroes and classes even if they suck im still having fun which i think is what matters deep down, not sure if you know about wowtcgdb as you can look at all the cards there and see what takes your fancy

link HERE!
Damio
Damio

Location : somewhere in the UK if you know where, please tell me because i don't

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaric Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 am

Soulkilla wrote:how do i choose what class to play? coz i have no idea, should i wait to see all the cards i get and try and make a class from them and then buy a class starter pack for that class?
For your first deck I would play whichever your favorite class is in the MMO.

Aaric

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulkilla Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:31 am

well my main char is a holy pally ingame, but atm i think i fancy trying a horde warrior for the card game, will wait and see what i get in my cards when they arrive Smile

but thanks for all the links guys, will be very usefull, cheers.

Soulkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulkilla Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 pm

anyone help me with this?

I have ordered some ULTRA PRO PLATINUM pages, but now i am after a Folder to put them in, i have seen nice ones on this site> www.thecardcellar.co.uk but all of them have pages in them already and cant be added.

Can anyone give me a link to a site for a nice folder that can takes these pages and if possible have a nice picture on the front of something to do with WoW TCG and holographic too if possible, and in the UK too thats important, cheers

Soulkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  xbennykinsx Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:02 pm

I myself have the UDE binder Big and Small binder that has Landro Longshot on it Very Happy There is also a Horde and an Alliance one. Not sure where you can find it in the UK though.
xbennykinsx
xbennykinsx

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulkilla Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:20 pm

ok Sad

Soulkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down