Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NooB QueStiOn HeRe!! derp derp derp

Go down

NooB QueStiOn HeRe!! derp derp derp Empty NooB QueStiOn HeRe!! derp derp derp

Post  MaRtiGaN Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 pm

So its been a long time since i played WOW TCG and im back on it again... and to my surprise i found LOCATION CARDS.. wtf... how do you use them? Do they count as RESOURCE? How many can i have in play? I stopped playing after Fires of Outland... so.. im pretty waaaaay behind...
MaRtiGaN
MaRtiGaN

Back to top Go down

NooB QueStiOn HeRe!! derp derp derp Empty Re: NooB QueStiOn HeRe!! derp derp derp

Post  BlueRider Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:04 pm

They're just like Quests with a couple of differences.

Firstly, when you use the power on a location you don't flip it face down, so they're reusable.

Secondly, you can only have one face up location in play at a time. If you ever control two or more face up locations at a time then you have to flip all but one of them face down.

Lastly, some locations have a castle icon in the lower right corner with a number on it. This number is the maximum number of counters that you can have on that location.
BlueRider
BlueRider

Location : San Diego, California, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Back to top Go down

NooB QueStiOn HeRe!! derp derp derp Empty Re: NooB QueStiOn HeRe!! derp derp derp

Post  MaRtiGaN Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:00 pm

ZOMG I HAVE BEEN ILLUMINATED!!!!! ThnX man cheers
MaRtiGaN
MaRtiGaN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down