Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Wrathgate going to be release world wide at the same it

2 posters

Go down

Is Wrathgate going to be release world wide at the same it Empty Is Wrathgate going to be release world wide at the same it

Post  privateer5 Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:19 am

Is Wrathgate going to be release world wide at the same it , I ask since my local game store here in Bendigo , Australia has contacted there suppliers regarding pre-ordering it and they have no knowledge of it .

Thanks

privateer5

Back to top Go down

Is Wrathgate going to be release world wide at the same it Empty Re: Is Wrathgate going to be release world wide at the same it

Post  Roshen Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 am

As noted in the FAQ:

Frequently Asked Questions wrote:Wrathgate is scheduled to be on sale on May 25, 2010 in North America and Europe. Other regions will have their release dates confirmed soon.

You can find this, and the answers to other questions, here: https://cryptozoic.forumotion.com/tcg-general-discussion-f1/frequently-asked-questions-t27.htm
Roshen
Roshen
CZE Employee

Back to top Go down

Is Wrathgate going to be release world wide at the same it Empty Re: Is Wrathgate going to be release world wide at the same it

Post  privateer5 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Thanks asap please , can't what for new set plus I think the game is dieing a bit here in Oz , remember we had no realm champs so have not seen any OP for a while . New set will help lots

privateer5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down